March 9th, 2008
Why outsourcing Search Engine Marketing?
Million dollar question is: Should a company do everything in house or company should outsource some work? This is the time for economic uncertainty no one is sure about market situation of tomorrow! It is smart decision to outsource non-core activities of the companies to concentrate over core activities of companies. What about to outsource search engine marketing in particular? There are certain points to make it crystal clear:-
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is not all about SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
There was time when ‘SEM’ simply means to get higher PR in Google. But now it is not so simple like it was in olden days. SEM is complex mixture of paid per pay click, paid advertising, paid inclusion, webpage conversion and more. Understanding everything and choosing best suited way to your business an only increase sale online!
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Changing Environment: – SEM techniques are growing continuously and hence it is not necessary the technique applied on your friend’s website can give you business also. Search engines like Google, yahoo are continuously enhancing their marketing products. SEM firms use latest technologies/tools for site promotion as it is their business. There experience can improve our business the way you want!
- Specialized Team: SEM (Search Engine Marketing)/SEO (Search Engine Optimization) requires whole team of professionals instead of one person or two. This team includes: Web administrator, Web analytics manager, marketing strategist, and user experience specialist, search engine optimization specialist, paid search specialist, copywriter, and Web developer. Hiring all of them may increase your expenses .Still thinking about doing the things in house? As I think its not wise decision to make any compromise in this area because it can affect your business directly!
- Internal Disputes: Every function in company is equally important and so there may arise some disputes among departments working in core activities of the company and personals working on search engine marketing. SEM (Search Engine Marketing) /SEO (Search Engine Optimization) may give lower priority in whole business, resulting launch delay. If we outsource SEM (Search Engine Marketing) /SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to a professional company now that become core business for that company and hence it will result better.
- Return on Investment (ROI): Most important reason to consider an outsource SEM (Search Engine Marketing) /SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is: it can increase your ROI. As professional SEO have lots of experience as well as tools and resources to provide better result.
- Continuous Exposure: If you outsource SEM (Search Engine Marketing) /SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services from SEO vendors, your site will be promoted to search engines regularly by them with complete interest and experience as results search engine will index more pages and as result page rank of your website will always be increasing. More traffic to website means more Sale! And traffic will increase if your site is search engine friendly.
Outsourcing your SEM (Search Engine Marketing) /SEO (Search Engine Optimization) requirements can be a great solution for companies having limited assets in term both proficiency and time as well. Many search engine marketing (SEM) companies that have resources, accounts, accumulated knowledge and acquaintances which can facilitate you gain the consequences you wish if anyone searches for your services or products.
Posted by admin
Tags: importance of outsource search engine marketing, importance of outsource sem, outsource search engine marketing, outsource sem, search engine marketing, why outsource search engine Marketing, why outsource sem
Posted in Internet Marketing, search engine marketing, Search Engine Optimization | No Comments »